How to book exams
Who can book an exam?
- Anyone aged 18 or over can book exams.
- You can book exams for yourself or for other people.
- We call the person who books the exam the ‘applicant’.
What exam do you want to book?
Music Theory exams
- Online for Grades 1 to 5 –in a location of your choice
- Paper-based for Grades 6 to 8 – at one of our Public venues or at a Private Visit
- DipABRSM, LRSM, FRSM
- At one of our Public Venues or at a Private Visit
Ensemble and Choral Singing exams
- At one of our Public Venues or at a Private Visit, depending on the exam